Sunday, February 3, 2013

Masterchef fans don't cook

In a quick survey done among peers, it came up that they all love to watch cookery shows, Masterchef, Racheal ray, Nigella Lawson, love bites with joey to name a few... But all of them have hired cooks for daily cooking.... As a result, one of the biggest Masterchef fan that I have recently met asked me in all her innocence, "Where can I buy sugar syrup? I can't find it in normal grocery stores, and I am unable to make cocktails because of it." Sigh!

1 comment:

  1. I watched Masterchef for the first time yesterday. I was under the impression it was a cooking show. But it wasn't. Actually i don't know what the show is abt. They didn't show how the contestants made anything nor do there's any information abt food. All that I saw was the sensation created when the hosts/judges put the time pressure and criticized the contestants. So I am not surprised if people who watch Masterchef are not into cooking....and am sure these are the same people who also enjoy Ekta Kapoor's TV series!!!

    ReplyDelete